- Your Consent
- How PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL Collect Personal Data
When you enter the PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL website, the Company automatically starts gathering general data, including (but not limited to):
- HTTP headers
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Web beacons and pixel tags
- Browser fingerprint data
- Software and hardware configuration data
- The date and time the website and services were accessed
- Geographical location data
- Other types of personal information required for processing in accordance with the website conditions
The information that we collected may be used to:
- Create and maintain client(s)’ account;
- Allow you to log in to PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL;
- Contact you about your account and/or the services that PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL offers.
- Manage our marketing relationships. These include without limitation:
- Learning about your interests and preferences to contact you with information that is relevant to you and helping us target marketing communications and adverts so that they are more relevant to you.
- Using your pseudonymised details to show you advertising on social media platforms, such as Facebook or via other third party advertising that may appear on other websites you use. The information shared with these platforms is pseudonymised to protect your personal data.
- Analyzing and continually improving the Site and our services and helping us pilot test versions of the Site internally to develop new features and ensure the efficient running of PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL services.
- Detecting and reducing fraud and credit risk.
Information gathered from the PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL website
When you register a real and/or demo accounts with PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL, the Company collects the data of the following types:
- Personal information you provide to comply with the Company’s terms and conditions, such as your name, phone number, age, physical address, email address, etc.
- Payment information
- Identification document information (passport or national identity card)
We will use the information that we collect about you in order to:
- Verify your identity and carry out checks that we are required to conduct by applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, “know your client”, anti-money laundering, fraud, sanctions and politically exposed person checks;
- Contact you on matters related to your account, including without limitation, to request any additional information and/or documentation;
- Tailor the products and services offered through the website to you, including without limitation, to perform any suitability or appropriateness assessments for using our services and/or products, (for example by email, push notifications, text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we could send you PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL news, details about new features and content available at PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests.
- Assess your credit risk;
- Assess your risk score according to parameters determined by PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL;
- Maintain administrative records relating to our business;
- Set up security measures to secure your account, including without limitation, carry out two-factor authentication;
- Provide you with notices related to your account, general updates, market updates and other marketing materials.
- Please note that it is prohibited to use VPN services allowing you to change your IP-address while trading or otherwise transacting or operating through the trading platform. In case you use VPN or other similar services while being logged in to the trading platform, we will consider your activities suspicious and/or fraudulent and reserve the right to decline and/or cancel the underlying transaction(s) or operation(s) and terminate our agreement and business relationship with you. Frequent access and/or logins to your Personal Area from different IP-addresses and/or countries indicate that you use VPN and/or other similar services and/or you gave access to your account to third parties and/or access to your account was compromised. Note that the use of VPN and/or any similar services may raise a doubt as to whether your actions or activities have a legitimate cause or reason, are not in breach of the law and/or the Client Agreement. Furthermore, VPN and/or any other similar services may affect the operation and stability of the trading platform and may not deliver the best execution to you.
- How we may share your personal information
The Company may disclose the personal information we hold about you to:
- Our group companies and affiliates;
- PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL’s service providers, including IT hosting companies;
- Banks, other financial institutions and credit reference agencies;
- Payment service providers;
- Third party companies in the event that PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL is involved in a corporate transaction such as an actual or potential merger, joint venture, consolidation or asset sale;
- Professional advisors such as attorneys, accountants, auditors, financial and other professionals;
- Regulatory authorities including tax authorities;
- Law enforcement agencies, courts and other relevant tribunals.